Member: Bridge Project Solutions
Contact: David Bridge
Bridge Project Solutions Pty Ltd (BPS) is a project consultancy and contracting company that assists all types and size enterprises to efficiently and cost effectively implement their project initiatives, particularly when constrained by human and financial resources and delivery frameworks. We can even provide guidance and tips that helps your small business deliver its projects which will also leave a legacy of in-house knowledge. We help you achieve more from your capital investments.
BPS Director and Lead Consultant David Bridge has over 28 years of portfolio, program and project management, client, stakeholder and vendor engagement, business development and service provision experience. David is a PMI accredited ‘Project Management Professional’ (PMP) and has a Masters Degree in Project Management.
He is regarded as a subject matter expert in the processes, systems and tools required to successfully deliver sustaining and minor capital type projects. David has been involved in two projects that have won global corporate awards for ‘operational excellence’, and has developed and implemented scaled, efficient and fit for purpose project management systems and toolkits.
Products & Services
The BPS team of professional consultants have broad experience across many market sectors and we offer a range of services that assists host organisations achieve delivery excellence and their business objectives.
Specific services offered by BPS includes:
- Establishing WHS safe systems of work
- Project initiation (strategy, business case, scope development, planning)
- Cost effective guidance to small enterprises on how to implement business type projects
- Project engineering, mechanical drafting and site co-ordination
- Informal or formal project auditing
- Identifying and correcting problematic projects
- Managing contractor performance
- Contract management
- Constructability and risk reviews and workshops
- Employee mentor and coach
- Stakeholder relationship management advice
- ‘Brownfield’ type sustaining and minor capital project delivery
- ‘Greenfield’ major project management