Access Law Group
Access Law Group is a one-stop-shop for legal services. Trust our team of qualified, experienced multidisciplinary staff to understand and meet your needs. We bridge the gap between the law and you
ALG includes a family of experienced legal professionals and support staff. Tom Ellicott is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law and James Welch is an Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation – Insolvency.
We offer a free 30-minute consultation for all potential clients and a free 60-minute consultation for all family law matters. Within this free consultation, we listen to our clients’ circumstances carefully, considering all aspects of the matter, providing a clear outline of the potential approaches we will take to assist the client and the client will instruct us with what pathway they would like to take.
As stated in our vision statement, “we bridge the gap between the law and you” by being accessible and having clear and effective communication with our clients, as well as providing a cost-effective service while being progressive, dynamic, and utilising best practice procedures.
We aim to provide quality specialist legal and consulting services to businesses and their proprietors, to provide co-ordinated, personalised and practical advice and develop working relationships with clients, focusing on assisting the success of their businesses. We aim to bridge the gap between the law and our clients, by being accessible and having clear and effective communication with our clients, as well as providing a cost-effective service while being progressive, dynamic and utilising best practice procedures.
As stated on our website, our Team have come together to develop our core values we stand by which include:
- Sustainability: We foster agile relationships that promote wellness, environmental solutions, and access to justice in our community
- Culture: As human beings we accept and embrace each other’s shared values and differences to create a fun yet professional workplace.
- Ethics: Fearlessly, we are honest, fair, and accountable to the Court, our clients, and each other.
- Support: As a family, we understand how to work together to develop and inspire each other, promoting a safe environment to succeed and grow.
- Respect: Our family engages with each other and our community with empathy, authenticity, and transparency.
Products And Services
- Corporate & Business Law;
- Commercial Litigation;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Family Law;
- Employment Law;
- Property Law & Conveyancing;
- Estate Planning & Succession Law;
- Insolvency Law & Asset Protection; and
- Criminal Law.