Tender Training Workshop: Win more work, waste less time
18 June 2021
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
** i3net Members and Partners Exclusive Training**
We all know that when significant projects arise in the Illawarra, they are typically led by large Principal Contractors…
Many local businesses have the technical capability to support such projects, but could learn how to better present their offerings or to stand-out…
And usually no one has time or money to waste…
And that’s where the Tender Training Workshop comes in….
Friday 18 June
9am – 5.00pm
**Exclusive i3net Members and Partners only event**
This session has been heavily subsidised thanks to Scarp Vantage Consulting.
- The training will be held at UOW’s Innovation Campus, Squires Way, North Wollongong.
- Continue on to “SmartSpace, Suite 1, Ground Floor, Enterprise 1.” The reception team are located here, and will direct you to the room.
- The training will take place in a new training room, which is on Level 2, Enterprise 1.
- If you are lost, please call i3ner’s CEO Bianca Perry on: 0401 030 023.
i3net Member, Scarp Vantage Consulting, will be leading this session.
With over 16 years of training and tendering experience, Steven Vermey the Founder and Principal Trainer of Scarp Vantage Consulting has the right expertise to deliver this training.
Steve delivered this tailored and sold out training for i3net when it was last run, and due to the OUTSTANDING feedback received, Steve is back to deliver the training in 2021.
This workshop will deliver the knowledge and the steps required for local companies to be well prepared and keep work local.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Give confidence to SME’s to bid;
- Help to understand real tender needs;
- Provide a framework to meet compliance needs;
- Teach you how to present compelling value proposals;
- Help you to tailor offerings and the value delivered;
- Enhance presentation and negotiation skills;
- Guidance on how to transfer from Bid to project delivery.