The i3net logo, for members and partners
As a valued member or partner of the i3net, you have access and the right to use the i3net logo in your organisation’s print and digital promotional materials.
Members and partners are encouraged to display the i3net logo (with a hyperlink to the i3net website) on their website and email signatures. You may also like to include it on corporate stationery, in your advertising and on promotional materials including flyers and on exhibition displays.
By proudly displaying the i3net logo, you are letting your clients and stakeholders know your organisation is part of Illawarra’s only network that is dedicated to industry in the Illawarra. It highlights the strength of our great industrial capability.
The following guidelines have been designed to help members and partners display the logo in a fashion that is mutually beneficial:
- The member will ensure its own individual Logo will be appropriately spaced from the i3net logo so as to prevent any inference of a combined Logo.
- The member will ensure that the i3net Logo is not less than ¾ the size of its individual Logo.
- The member will ensure that the i3net Logo is placed in a visible location, on all documents, signage etc.
- The member will ensure that the i3net Logo is always used in conjunction with the relevant colours. For further information please contact email@example.com
- The member will ensure that all i3net Logo’s that are in use are always maintained in a professional/presentable condition.
Thank you for proudly displaying the i3net logo. We appreciate you being an active member of the network.
If you have any questions regarding the logo use please be in touch with i3net on firstname.lastname@example.org