“To Inspire Illawarra Industry Growth & Sustainability”
Through the power of the network, create an environment in which members are supported in fulfilling their business objectives. The network focuses on the following six key objectives.
- To maintain and grow the membership base of the network to optimise its effectiveness as a network and its business development opportunities.
- To provide forums and events to enable networking between organisations and to act as a channel of communication between the network and external organisations.
- To increase member company business capability and confidence through increased access to knowledge, contacts, skills and resources.
- To proactively market and promote member firms and the collective capability of the Illawarra region’s engineering and manufacturing industry to business markets and the wider community.
- To act as a focal point to support the active pursuit of new business opportunities both locally, outside the region and internationally to extend the customer base.
- Fulfill social responsibility by actively engaging in Illawarra community projects.
To achieve the purpose and mission, the network annually reviews its Strategic Plan and develops appropriate Objectives/Priorities.
A summary of the 2016 – 2017 Strategic Plan can be found by clicking here.