Contact: Bruce Shrosbree
Position: Managing Director
Link: Download PDF
CorrWear is a dedicated team of highly experienced specialist corrosion and wear solution providers.
We deliver value by utilising the latest proven material technologies supported by thorough and correct surface preparation.
All our key team members have spent their full careers in the problem solving specialty of the corrosion and wear control market.
We have learnt in detail the critical key ingredients of surface engineering success.
The benefits of engaging CorrWear are as follows:-
- Correct material selection based on over 40 years’ experience and knowledge of what systems work.
- Complete thorough surface preparation carried out – an essential stage of coating success.
- Access to all proven ceramic, ni-hard and rubber wear resistant products
- Access to a large array of proven, flexible chemical resistant coatings.
- All solutions based on real time mineral processing and steel plant trials.
- Safe work practices based on a zero harm philosophy.
Products & Services
Workshop and Site
- Industrial alumina tiling & wear liners
- Industrial rubber linings
- Industrial painting & blasting abrasive-dry ice-water
- Floor and bund coating
- Pump and pipe linings
- Concrete remediation, grouting & joints
- Fire Proofing (passive).
Facilities and Equipment
Facilities: Corrwear have a full facility workshop and onsite work capabilities.
Mobile Equipment: Corrwear have many options when mobilising for onsite work throughout Australia. Equipment includes blast hopper units, shot blaster, dry ice cleaning equipment, mobile compressors, mobile trailer units, HP water blasters, site storage containers, site offices and airless & conventional spray units.
Click the following link to view CorrWear’s capability statement: CorrWear Capability Statement