Member: Associated Gaskets
Contact: Michael Brooks
Position: Wollongong Manager
Associated Gaskets (AG) has a long standing reputation in Australian industry for providing quality products and exemplary service. Over the years AG has developed relationships with customers in the building, chemical and petro-chemical, defence, aerospace, engineering, manufacturing, power generation, oil, gas, nuclear and mineral processing industries, to name just a few.
AG has used this experience to guide their choices in developing their range of products and capabilities so that today AG can offer Australian industries the full range of gasket, electrical and thermal insulation, and customised tape and safety products customers require.
Quality in products is a guiding principle for AG, which has led to the achievement of AS/NZS ISO 9001-2008 certification and resulted in customers knowing that they can count on AG to provide only high quality products that provide exceptional service. From the very beginnings AG has been a wholly Australian privately-owned company with a focus on delivering service. Today, this is achieved through a network of branches in Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong and supplemented by representatives making regular visits to other states and locations.
Products & Services
Associated Gaskets (AG) has the range, experience and commitment to service necessary to offer a quality range of products. AG’s range and capabilities continue to evolve as they take advantage of new technologies and ideas to ensure they are offering real value to their customers.
- Sheet Gaskets in various Rubbers, Compressed Fibres, Graphites, PTFE, Corks, Felts, Sponges, Plastics, Metals and Shims.
- Finished gaskets either fabricated from sheet or fully formed Spiral, RTJ, Camlock, Metal Jacketed, Corrugated or FIK.
- Pump & Gland Packings, O Rings, Lip Seals, Extrusions, Mouldings, & Machined Components.
- High-Temperature Papers, Cloths, Ropes, Tapes, Boards & Felts all able to be custom fabricated to your specifications.
- A full range of electrical insulation materials including Sheet, Specialised Tapes, Films, Papers, Ropes and Sleevings.
- 3M brand specialised Industrial and Electrical tapes including the ability to perform customised slitting of materials.
- Silicones, Adhesives and Compounds.