Event: How to build a resilient company. 28th February 2020.
Join AMGC in collaboration with AusIndustry and i3net at the upcoming event: How to build a resilient company.
About this event
AMGC research shows that Australia is currently home to one of the most volatile environments for manufacturing industries in the world. No crystal ball that can predict the next crisis. What we can be sure of, however, is that building resilience into a company’s strategy can help mitigate risk.
Manufacturing companies can take tangible steps to help build resilience and AMGC will share case studies and strategies of Australian companies that have managed to survive and thrive through unpredictable business circumstances.
The event will introduce a range of industry speakers and feature Australia’s first Manufacturing Academy, plus explore opportunities to network with regional companies, research partners, and business mentors.
Learn more about grants and funding opportunities for Australian manufacturing companies.
- Michael Sharpe, National Director Industry, AMGC
- Peter Masterson, Regional Manager – Illawarra & South Coast NSW, AusIndustry
- Bianca Perry, Executive Officer, i3net
- Julie Lockyer, Industry Development, NSW Treasury
- Dr Ramanathan Vaidyanathan, Theme Leader-Fluidics, NSW Smart Sensing Network (NSSN)
- Mark Shaddock, Industry Engagement Partner at IBSA Manufacturing. A skills service organisation for the manufacturing industry
- Jeremy Pooley, Triple Innovation. R&D Investment and IP Development.
Event Date: 28 February
7:30am Welcome tea & coffee
Location: BlueScope Visitor Centre – Northgate Entrance Springhill Road, Coniston
Cost: Free, but you must register.