AIE update i3net on the latest milestone for their LNG import terminal proposed for Port Kembla.
In this video, Kylie Hargreaves of AIE, and Bianca Perry of i3net discuss:
– An overview of the project and the benefits for the region
– The recent significant milestone announcement.
– The next steps progressing to construction
– What local content the Head contractor be looking for and how can companies register their interest?
– Is there an opportunity for AIE / SCSB to include a local content percentage and weighting requirement for the project?
– Late last year APA shared their proposed Port Kembla to Wilton pipeline. With the Terminals progression; does it mean that the pipeline will also be an essential component for the Port Kembla LNG plant?
To find out more:
Kylie Hargreaves, Government & Stakeholder Relations, AIE
Bianca Perry ,CEO, i3net
A huge thank you to Kylie for her time on this interview!